- 2019 Record Store Day Exclusive Turntable
- Includes Foo Fighters “Big Me” 3-inch Vinyl Record
- Plays 3-inch Records
- Built-in Speaker
- Belt-driven Turntable Mechanism
- Fully Supported TurntablePlatter
- USB or Battery Powered (4AA Batteries Required, not included)
- AT-3600 Moving Magnet Cartridge (NP5 Needle)
- Clear Dust Cover
- Pitch Control (±10% increments)
- Two 3-inch Large-Hole Post Adapters Included
- Headphones / Aux Out
- Cables Included:
- Aux Cable
- Aux to RCA Adaptor
- USB to Mini USB Charging Cord
- MSRP: $69.95
- Color: SILVER (CR6037A-SI)
- Unit size: 6.125” (w) x 2.875” (h) x 4.75” (d)
- Unit Weight: 1 lb.
- Retail Box: 8” (w) x 5” (h) x 6.5” (d) - 1.4 lbs.
- UPC - 710244228640
In addition to the standard edition, Crosley also produced some branded special editions for other record labels and artists, all also available only on Record Store Day 2019:
- This Digital Trends post appears to be the primary source for the RSD3’s unveiling at CES 2019.
- Ars Technica wrote a relatively length article about the turntable and the 3” record revival
- You can see a few frames of the prototype player in this Emily Kano music video.
- Deer Park Distributors product page
- SpinMeRoundStore unboxing video
- CNET preview
- Short news segment from Q13 Fox in Seattle featuring Silver Platters record store
Pitch Control Demo
Why does such a tiny turntable have a pitch control? Is Crosley intending people to DJ with these?
The reason is likely because the Technics SL-1200 turntable that it was modeled after has one.
It’s nice to see some enterprising DJs trying it out, though: